Friday, August 9, 2013

Tangle Teezer Brush Really Works!




When I first saw the commercial for the Tangle Teezer, I thought, "That will never work on MY hair!" My whole life, my hair has been wiry. Getting the snarls out of my hair got even worse after I got cancer – I lost all my hair and when it grew back in, it was even more wiry and suddenly curly as well.

I dreaded shower time, because my pre-shower ritual consisted of brushing my hair until all the snarls came out, a job that took for EVER, because brushing hurt, and I had to pull the brush through my hair very slowly! So the commercial intrigued me and I thought that if the Tangle Teezer worked on me, it would work on anybody. 

One of my granddaughters (8), whose hair is about 2 feet long, HATES having her hair brushed. She hangs on to her head and winces, complaining the whole time that it hurts, so when I got the Tangle Teezer, I tried it on her first. The Tangle Teezer didn't hurt her at all! Seems promising, I thought. I couldn't wait to try it on my own hair.

That night before I showered, I tried the Tangle Teezer. I should tell you first about how I tested this product. I was in North Carolina visiting my son for the past month and a half when I saw the ad for the Tangle Teezer. On the day I ordered it, I vowed to shower without brushing my hair for the entire week and a half that it took for me to get home, where my Tangle Teezer would be waiting for me. I wanted to give this brush a true test of its worth.

Guess what! After a week and a half of not brushing my hair AT ALL and trying this brush for the first time, I discovered that this brush is PHENOMENAL! I will NEVER use another brush. After a week and a half of not brushing my wiry cancer hair, I ran this brush through my hair and watched it glide from top to bottom effortlessly! With each stroke I became more and more amazed. It worked, it didn't hurt, AND it got the snarls out.

If I gave stars, and 5 was the most I gave, I would add another 20 for this product. I don't know HOW the Tangle Teezer works, I can't figure out WHY the Tangle Teezer works, but I can tell you THAT it works – absolutely! 

The ads for this product are completely truthful. I sincerely do not understand why this brush is so different from all the other brushes. It makes no sense to me that anything could take out tangles pain-free, especially after a week and a half of no brushing, but the Tangle Teezer lives up to its promise and I have become a forever fan!

You can purchase Tangle Teezer from any Sally Beauty Supply shop or go online (where I purchased mine) at SallyBeauty.com. The brush is expensive but SO WORTH IT!

Want to read more from this author? Please either see the sidebar or click my Gallery of Posts and THANK YOU for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment