Friday, July 12, 2013

Refirm? Don't Bother!


Let me be upfront about something – and I realize I'm outing myself here – but I have a LOT of belly fat, so when I heard the commercial for Refirm, I thought to myself that if Refirm really works, as the "doctor" in the commercial claims it will, I owe it to myself to give Refirm a try.

First problem: Refirm is EXPENSIVE, but I'm worth it right? Yes – I am – IF REFIRM WORKED! It doesn't! 

Any time I see a product that claims it will get rid of belly fat and it comes with a plan that also includes a change in diet and an exercise program, I decide right then and there that the product probably DOES NOT WORK without the diet plan and the exercise program! Why not just institute the diet plan and exercise program WITHOUT the product?

Why?

Because if the product truly worked, it should stand alone as a working product. Refirm claimed that it had proven results. I'm generally not very trusting of commercials, but this one was convincing.

Secondly the commercial states something to the effect that if you lose more than 10 pounds in 10 days, Refirm implores you to go back to the store where you purchased it and readjust your plan. What a bunch of BS.


Yeah, that was the line that was supposed to cinch the deal. Wow! 10 pounds in 10 days! Sign me up, right? WRONG! I was already exercising and I was already following a healthy diet. I just wanted to get rid of my belly fat. I took the pills as I was supposed to and – guess what! I DIDN'T LOSE EVEN ONE POUND with Refirm.

To me, if a product truly works, it works. It doesn't require a special diet or a special exercise program. It works because it works. And in this case, Refirm does NOT work! I weigh exactly the same now as I did 6 weeks ago.

It probably would be better for me to start a new program – on my own, without Refirm. I have a plan and I'll let you know if it works. I'm waiting until the middle of August when I return home to the midwest. In the meantime don't waste your money on Refirm.

Want to read more from this author? Please either see the sidebar or click my Gallery of Posts and THANK YOU for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment