Thursday, June 16, 2011

Academy Awards

Guest post of the week by Bradley Guthrie

The Academy Awards is such a classy event that brings together the best and most qualified celebrities out there. I simply love to watch this awards show for the fashion. It is so much fun to analyze each celebrity's style and to see what each celebrity is wearing. There is nothing better than seeing what each celebrity is wearing and how different designers appeal to different celebrities.

I think it is interesting to see why different celebrities choose to wear the designers they wear to the Academy Awards. Some celebs are actually friends with top designers like Chanel, which is quite interesting and intriguing. Other celebs simply fall in love with certain gowns, even if they have never worn that designer before. I think it is cool to see celebs try out new designers and wear gorgeous dresses they may have never chosen otherwise. It is also fun to see celebs wear more traditional designers like Chanel or Oscar de la Renta.

I never miss the Academy Awards on my www.directstartv.com. If there is one program that I refuse to miss, it is this one. I love to forecast what the trends in evening wear will be for the upcoming year, by watching this awards ceremony. It is also the perfect way to relax from any crazy day too. It is a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment