Friday, October 11, 2019

Halloween Items Presented to You As Part of the Teespring BOO Crew

Halloween is THIS MONTH! And in my Halloween Items! store, I am featuring the following items, all of which can be purchased by clicking the link above – or below – I'll make all links clickable! So if you're looking for Halloween items for yourself or Halloween gifts for friends, family, neighbors, or co-workers, look through the items below, click on any one of them and shop around!

In this Halloween Items! shop, you'll find everything from t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and leggings, to mugs and totes (which would make nice long-lasting and environmentally friendly trick-or-treat bags).












After Halloween is over, please visit any of my other Teespring stores!

Here is a list with links to my Teespring Storefronts:



Have a HAPPY and SAFE Halloween. As always, thank you for visiting  And as I say at the end of all of my Joyful Eclectic Woman YouTube videos (formerly known as Youthful Aging for Real Women), Find a little joy and sprinkle it everywhere!

#TeespringBooCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment