Saturday, March 7, 2015

Organix Anti-Breakage Serum with Nourishing Coconut Milk – the Cure for Cancer Hair


If you have “cancer hair” or unruly and unmanageable hair, this blog and this product – Organix Anti-Breakage Serum with Nourishing Coconut Milk – is for you!

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer in September, 2009, I began a year-long journey with chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation. While having cancer changed many aspects of my life, one very annoying thing it changed, after my hair grew back, was the texture of my hair. Don’t get me wrong. After being bald for so many months, I was thankful to even have hair, but when it grew back dry, curly, and wiry, my hair became quite a challenge. Having never had curls before, I had no clue how to take care of this new brittle entity sitting on my head.

Years ago one of my daughter’s friends introduced me to Organix Coconut Milk. I tried it and liked it, but I always added it after I had already applied mousse or conditioning creams. Still, I was never happy with the results. As my hair grew I searched for just the right combination of hair products to see if my hair would respond to any of them, including gels and leave-in conditioners. I could never find the combination of products that would help my hair look healthy and presentable. 

No matter what I used, though, I always found my way back to Organix Coconut Milk Serum. Then the thought of using this product alone occurred to me. No mousse, no leave-in conditioners, just Organix Anti-Breakage Serum with Nourishing Coconut Milk. So I followed my routine of shampooing and conditioning my hair and then, while my hair was still damp, I applied the Coconut Milk Serum. I first bent my head down, placed some of the serum into my hand, rubbed my hands together, and applied it to the back of my hair. I then put my head upright, used the same procedure on the top, the sides, and the back of my hair. I scrunched the curls all around, and allowed my hair to air dry.

Something surprisingly fun happened – people started commenting on how good my hair looked, soft, shiny, and healthy! My mom decided to buy some and use it on her straight hair and was also happy with the results – she loved her new shine! 

So straight or curly, Organix Anti-Breakage Serum with Nourishing Coconut Milk seems to work for any hair type! If you’re suffering from cancer hair or if your hair is dry and brittle, try this cure for cancer hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment